“Alone we can do so little. Together we can be more.”
If you spend at least one hour per day on facebook, you definitely are a part of at least a few facebook groups. Building your own community on social media is very important to have a consistent audience base. Facebook groups help us to do that in a very systematic way.
Facebook groups are essentially a community built around one particular interest or purpose. This community building helps harness the collecrive energy of a group of people and channel it towards one purpose.
Also read : Learn How to make Professional looking images, Graphics and videos within minutes Just over your SmartPhone
How can you utilise this free platform to your benefit? How will you make optimum Use of facebook groups?
1. Be an active part of the community.
2. Contribute to the forum. Don’t just take what the community offers. The more engagement you create in groups, the more visibility you get.
3. Participate in the non virtual meets.
4. Follow the rules of the community.
5. Add value. This point cannot be emphasised enough. Only if you add value, will you garner the attention you require. If you are very vague or over selling in your posts they will go unnoticed.
6. Use all the features facebook groups have to offer.
Facebook allows you to go live in the group. This garners a lot of views as facebook live is promotes by facebook.
Post really engaging posts. Once facebook recognises your profile as an engagement generating profile, you will automatically be pushed in timelines.
Comment and engage on other peoples posts. That is also counted by Facebook as engagement.
7. Facebook prioritises post formats accordingly.
- Facebook live videos
- Preshot videos
- Watch party
- Images or gifs
- Pure text
Keep this in mind while creating your next piece of content. Playing by the rules of facebook is the best bet to garner a good organic reach.